KOLOT: Find Your Voice
Identify your values, explore growth opportunities, build your relationships
KOLOT (women’s voices) is a peer cohort to support the advancement of mid-career women working in the greater Baltimore Jewish community. On an individual level, and in support of the mission of Na’aleh, KOLOT encourages leaders to be reflective practitioners, to strengthen their core virtues, learn from experimenting and nurture collaboration.
As both Lean In and Leading Edge have found, women need to support each other to face the challenges of the time such as work – life boundaries, and the broader systemic issues of diversifying staff and the gender gap in top leadership.
KOLOT will strive to build a pipeline of confident female professional leaders, to help propel their careers and to ultimately serve as mentors, sharing their experiences and wisdom with women first starting their careers.
Our 2021-2022 Cohort Members:
- Jaime Aaron, Beth Am Synagogue
- Brittni Barcase, Jewish Community Services
- Ellie Batkhan, JCC of Greater Baltimore
- Melissa Halpern Brill, Chizuk Amuno Congregation
- Emily Braverman Goodman, Baltimore Jewish Council
- Abigail Malischostak, Jewish Volunteer Connection
- Jillian Manko, Baltimore Hebrew Congregation
- Rachel Plotkin, Center for Jewish Education
- Adi Ratzon, Baltimore Zionist District
- Julie Wohl, Center for Jewish Education
- Janna Zuckerman Hindman, The Associated