Lay Leadership Pass
Consider investing in a “LAY LEADERSHIP PASS” for $180, which gives you unlimited access to all communal events offered through
Na’aleh: The Hub for Leadership Learning.*
Our goal is to have 100 community members take advantage of this inaugural offering. Invest in your leadership potential today! If each event was purchased separately, the cost would be over $360.
To purchase, please register here.
Programs will include:
• The Shoshana S. Cardin Leadership Symposium. (September 8, 2020)
• New Leadership Lab series highlighting emerging challenges and opportunities facing our community including anti-racism, Jewish peoplehood, and generational changes.
• Various Jewish and leadership learning classes throughout the year, including leadership development through the study of middot (character strengths).
• Participation in book discussions on leadership.
• Lay-pro partnership series.
• Access to MindTools – an online resource library for leadership tools and learning.
*LAY PASS excludes intensive fellowships, which require nomination or application, and leadership circles (such as the Presidents Circle and Executive Directors CoP) that are geared to particular professional and volunteer roles.
**Professionals working in the Jewish community are covered by their organization’s supporting fee to Na’aleh. If you work in the Jewish community and your organization does not pay an annual supporting fee, please contact us if you wish to participate as an individual.