Secrets to Successful Supervision
This winter, Na’aleh and the Associated will partner for a workshop for supervisors and managers titled Secrets to Successful Supervision led by leadership coach Maya Dolgin.
Maya has over a decade of experience in leadership development, public speaking, training and coaching. Maya takes pride in empowering leaders to show up as their best selves and lead strong teams.
This workshop will focus on practical skills, personal reflection and fostering connection between professionals in different agencies. Maya will lead participants through interactive workshops in three key topics, priority setting, courageous conversations and accountability. Participants will be able to continue their learning after the workshop with follow up activities and check ins with Na’aleh staff.
– Get comfortable saying “no”; take an organized and systematic approach to prioritizing
– Decipher the difference between important and urgent for you and your staff
– Translate directives into actions
– Explore the Radical Candor Model for giving feedback
– Find ways to open lines of communication and the connection between directness and politeness
– Increase accountability to oneself while holding one’s team accountable
– Learn to recognize over commitment
– Explore strategies for self-management
For more information on Maya Dolgin and her organization Braver Me, click below.